Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Story Behind the Blog

Hi, this is Lisa, Hayley's big little sister.

Right after moving to California, I created this blog for Hayley as the result of a text I received from her, "I was thinking about you this morning . . . I know you're really busy studying for the cpa. . . But sometime over the next few weeks, if you set up a blog for me, I'll start a blog. Specifically for you and to keep you in the loop and I'll promise to clog once a week, even it it's just telling a story from work. I held off on having my own blog for a long time, so this is especially for you and to show you I love you."

Now, future blog readers, you are my witnesses that Hayley has promised to clog for me every week. I can't wait to see her try to tell me stories from work through the brilliant medium of clog dancing. This may seem like an insane promise unless you know that Hayley and I were, in fact, once on a clogging team together as youngsters. *sigh* However, if she runs out of clogging routines and decides to blog instead, I guess that will have to suffice.

**An Explanation for the Blog Name**: I created it as a tribute to three of Hayley's greatest obsessions: Shopping, Traveling, and Disney.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Amanda C said...

Welcome to the blogging world! And I am really happy I live near Hayley and can see her clog once a week! Thanks Lisa for starting this blog. And Hayley thanks in advance for keeping it going. Now you have no excuse!

Stephanie Pulham said...

Welcome to blogging!